Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fate of the World is the sequel to the popular BBC Climate Challenge played by around one million people all over the world. BBC Climate Challenge was winner of Best European Green IT Award 2008, DEFRA Climate Challenge Award, Serious Games 2009 Finalist, Games For Change 2008 Finalist, EuroPaws 2008 Finalist.
- What’s the first thing I should do?
- What does a typical game turn look like?
- Game glossary: what is HDI? GEO?
- Understanding on-screen stats.
- What effect do the cards I play have?
Understanding the GameEdit
- What causes global warming?
- How do I get regions to like me?
- How do I keep emissions down?
- Why is temperature rise important?
- How can I avoid and resolve famine?
- Help! I’m running out of money
- Playing the Tobin Tax
- How do I win?
- World Regions
- Major Policies
- Regional Attitudes
- Human Development Index
- Future Technologies
- Tipping Points
- Global Warming
- Stat Telemetry
- Radiative Forcing